I’m a thirty-something Canadian who took a risk and moved half-way across the world to live in London for a minimum of two years. This blog is mostly to keep my family and friends up to date on what’s going on in my life.
- Highgate Cemetery
- I FAIL at regular posting but I’m still here and kicking
- Something A Little Bit Different
- *Meek Wave* I’m Alive, Really I Am!
- Happy 0th Birthday Clara
- How to take public transit in London – Bus Edition
- Half Term Week 1 – Bits and Bobs
- Half term and weather woes!
- Whoops… it’s been FAR too long since I’ve updated here
- Still here, still loving London